Class Act Performing Artists & Speakers, Inc.
Can Jan Rose read minds? That's what everyone will be wondering after they watch her show. It's an after-dinner show filled with hilarious audience participation, baffling interactions, and how-does-she-do-it mystery. Perfect for groups of 30- 500 people, her performance will make people laugh out loud as they explore the boundaries of intuition, thought reading, and mind-to-mind communication.
• Audience involvement
• Promotes creativity and imagination
• Stimulates after-dinner conversation
• Fits themes of "Teamwork" and "Communication"
• Minimal technical requirements
• Appropriate for any audience
Is it extreme intuition? A psychic gift? When Jan Rose demonstrates her abilities, you'll certainly be wondering, "How does she do it?" Watch video highlights or read what happens during the show:
• A man removes a dollar bill from his pocket, and even though Jan is standing 20 feet away, she's able to divine the serial number. Danny asks the audience to silently create an addition problem. Without looking, Jan Rose determines the total.
• A woman holds tightly to a photograph of her son, and Jan Rose stares into her eyes and reveals the child's name and birthday.
• Three audience members secretly select the names of jungle animals which they fantasize about and, in an outrageous game where To Tell The Truth meets What's My Line, their thoughts are revealed.
What kind of companies bring Jan Rose and Danny Orleans to their banquets?
Tap Pharmaceutial utilized their mind reading talents at their awards breakfast for 300 employees of the R&D department at company headquarters on Chicago's North Shore.
PLS Financial Services, one of Chicago's largest privately held companies, requested that they entertain at their annual awards banquet in Chicago.
AmericInn, a division of Northcott Hospitality, hired Jan and Danny to emcee their annual managers' meeting in Las Vegas. They made the CEO appear by magic, engaged everyone in a game of Xtreme Bingo and performed their mentalism act at the awards dinner.
When Trade Show Magician Danny Orleans incorporates your sales message into his magical presentation, the results will amaze you. You'll get more traffic, more leads and more business. Tradeshow magic attracts and holds people's attention as the name of your product or company becomes the real star of the show.
How does Danny attract traffic?
He combines information and entertainment into a well-scripted, visually stimulating, 10-minute presentation. Every 30 minutes, your booth gets another show and a new bunch of prospects, all cramming around your booth to find out why.
Can a handful of dollars transform into hundreds? Absolutely! As it happens, he'll explain how your customers can improve their bottom line. How do the hands on a spectator's watch magically move backwards? Seems impossible, but it provides a perfect opportunity for Danny Orleans to emphasize the time-saving benefits of your services or products. Is it possible for a playing card, which has been previously signed by a show attendee, to travel into a small metal globe? Yes it is - and at the same time, your prospects learn about your global distribution, worldwide organization or why you're the "best in the world" in your industry.
During the past 20 years, Danny Orleans Corporate Magic has represented companies - from startups to Fortune 500 in nearly every industry, performing at more than 25 trade shows annually including:
* American Express - Over 20 hospitality and oil trade shows
* Hewlett-Packard - 30 data warehousing conferences
* Honeywell- 6 construction shows since 2010
* Alcon Labs - Over 20 physician conferences since 1999
* WhereScape- More than 20 IT conferences
* ExxonMobil - 7 racing and automobile industry trade shows and special events.
Upgrade your trade show marketing strategy with Corporate Magic. Danny Orleans has the power to deliver your message to more people, generate more leads and transform the way people think about your company. So, long after the show ends, your corporate image will remain...like magic.
Looking to put a big impact into the opening moments of your next meeting? Corporate Magic has the solution. We can make your CEO, Sales Vice-President, or any VIP magically appear out of thin air - at the moment when your sales force, customers or vendors least expect it.
Why does Corporate America include The Appearing VIP at meetings?
* Great way to introduce a speaker, VIP or celebrity
* Makes people think "outside the box"
* Its success, like many businesses, depends upon Preparation, Teamwork and Communication
* The element of surprise captures an audience's attention
Making the CEO appear is the perfect solution when you want to kick off your meeting with a bang. Danny Orleans has made the CEOs of Tennant Company, Nektar Therapeutics, and General Growth Properties "appear" like magic. Read the brochure or watch the video to learn how easy it is to make a VIP the star of the meeting.
Class Act Performing Artists & Speakers, Inc. Class-Act@class-act.com
Copyright© 1986-2016 Class-Act.com . All Rights Reserved
Special thanks to our sponsors at Marriott International.