The Amazing World of Bubbles!
Louis Pearl has been thrilling audiences around the world for over 30 years with the art, magic, science and fun of bubbles. He is a favorite at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where he has enjoyed thirteen years of sell-out success.
Louis explores the breath-taking dynamics of bubbles, combining comedy and artistry with enough spellbinding bubble tricks to keep everyone mesmerized. From square bubbles, bubbles inside bubbles, fog-filled bubbles, giant bubbles, bubble volcanoes, tornados and trampolines to people inside bubbles, the Amazing Bubble Man conjures shrieks of laughter and gasps of amazement from all ages.
Now, due to the current state of the world, Louis is offering virtual interactive shows for libraries and schools. Besides performing all of his bubble tricks and effects, Louis will share pro tips on doing bubble tricks at home, brewing bubble solutions, and illuminating the science of bubble-ology.
The shows can be pure fun, or can involve as much science as desired by the hosts. Subjects covered include:
- What is a bubble?
- What makes bubbles pop?
- Bernoulli and Venturi Efects
- How do airplanes fly
- Can you make bubbles with just water?
- What is an atom? A molecule?
- Molecular bonding—atoms & molecules bond in the same way as magnets.
- Surface tension, what is it and how to reduce it.
- The physics of soap and water molecules
- Soap films
- Minimal surface area, why are bubbles round?
- The colors of bubbles
- Can you see sound waves in bubbles?
Click here for a fabulous website devoted to making bubble solutions
Contact us for more information on booking his amazing virtual performance!